This is what happens when a company listens to you. There is no perfect bag...they can always get better. We make them better by listening to the people that use them the most. We’ve received thousands of comments from our customers on how to improve our bags and have used that input to create the next innovation in the Ju-Ju-Be line ... the Be Classy. We listened when you asked for a bag that’s smaller than the Be Prepared and without the flap of a Better Be. We complied with the request for sleek internal bottle pockets like the BeHave. We wholeheartedly agreed with the comment that it should have clean external lines and an upscale silhouette. We followed the directive to put structured hand-bag style handles for shoulder carrying but also include a messenger strap as well. We thank you for your input. We are proud to introduce the Be Classy....and you should be too.
- Structured tote with luggage feet
- Front mommy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam changing pad included ... nice 'n comfy, super cushy.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 interior insulated bottle pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be set to desired length.
- Inside organization includes 3 gusseted pockets, 1 zippered pocket & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for diapers and wipes organization.
- Teflon™ fabric protector … helps repel stains.
- Agion® treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Crumb Drains ... bye-bye mess!
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your parcel to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in EU. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.